Beginner and Introductory Programs
These are group classes which provide participants a chance to get out on the course during every class they attend. Both programs are available for just $99.00.
• Get Golf Ready is the first program and covers all aspects of golf in a 5 week program.
• Keep Golf Going is the second program which provides more specific instruction in the core areas of golf. This program is conducted in a 4 week program.
Both programs offer an affordable way to learn to play or to improve the skills you already have. For more information on these programs please click on the following link
These programs are available at Falls Road, Northwest, Needwood, and Hampshire Greens.
We are excited to offer 2 junior programs that will provide the opportunity for youngsters to make golf a part of their life from April through October.
• Junior One Hour Mini Camps – This program will be offered weekly and will alternate by day of the week and course. Each session will be from 4:30PM - 5:30PM and will cover a different aspect of golf. The class will include exciting games, contest and a fun learning environment. The class is only $10.00 per week and juniors can come to any or all of the classes.
• Junior Summer Programs – Our summer program has been revised to include two new exciting and affordable options.
- The ½ Day Camp is $99 and runs 9AM -11:30AM Monday through Friday. This camp covers all topics from putting to teeing off and has a 3-hole tournament on the last day.
- The Full Day Camp is $249 and includes everything in the ½ day plus the juniors get the opportunity to play each day after lunch. The on course time will be from 12:30- 4:00 all 5 days of class.
We are happy to offer programs specific to ladies at many of our facilities. Please contact a course near you for specific information regarding these great programs. Additionally we are offering a new Get Golf Ready for Women. The program is the same as described above and there is a new glass starting at Needwood in May.
We are committed to making golf more affordable and that starts with our instructional program. Our pricing is now consistent throughout the MCG system and includes the following rates.
• Head Professional and Head Instructors are $80.00 for 45 minutes.
• Assistant Professionals are $65.00 for 45 minutes. Assistant Professionals now offer a new Junior Rate for all individuals 17 and under of $25.00 for a 30 minute lesson.
Stop by one of our golf shops for more information on our new programs or visit our website at
Mike Kenny, PGA
Director of Instruction
Montgomery County Golf