|This is the latest 1-month outlook from NOAA. The trend continues!|
Holy traffic, Batman!
Root growth bonus!
|6 inch roots in February makes a superintendent happy!|
- Improved root growth
- Improved gas exchange (oxygen to the root zone and actual air movement underground!)
- Decreased thatch and organic matter that can hold excess water (bad for root development and increases disease pressure and insect problems)
- Incorporation of pure sand in greens to keep these important channels open (tremendous root growth in these holes!) as well as firm the playing surface
- Alleviates compaction caused by foot and vehicle traffic
- Improved water infiltration
- Improved microbial activity (healthy microbes help the soil environment function better)
- And the list goes on!
|Superintendents LOVE this!|