- We are changing the program to the MCG Rewards Program -several of you have correctly commented that this program does not produce loyalty and we agree. According to a recent poll only 4% of our respondents say a loyalty program impacts their decision on where to play golf. However, in the same poll respondents indicated price and course conditions most impacted their decision to play a course. Therefore, our main focus will continue to be providing the best course conditions at the lowest price. This program will simply enable you to earn rewards based on the dollars you spend.
- Silver and Gold Options - these options have been removed and the program remains free.
- Changes to the reward requirements - We have modified the reward requirements to be closer to the current program but based on the new point per dollar system. Our system continues to be one of the most aggressive rewards program in the area.
- Rewards are for Green Fees and a $10 cart fee will apply when there is a mandatory cart policy in place. (For example at Hampshire Greens).
- 2009 Reward Points - We have extended the deadline for rewards use to February 28, 2010 for anyone who has points left over from last year.
- Rewards Points - You will be able to begin earning points on the new system as of March 2010.
- Point Expiration - New points will not expire unless a card is not used for a period of 6-months.
- Reward levels - MCRA reserves the right to modify the reward levels.
Point Reward Program
120 pts: Free cart fee
150 pts: 9-Hole Green Fee at Sligo Creek Golf Course, Needwood Executive Nine,
or Northwest Inside-9
200 pts: 18-Hole Senior Weekday, Twilight Green Fee, 18-hole weekday Green Fee at
300 pts: 18-Hole Weekday Green Fee at any MCG Course
400 pts: 18-hole Friday Green Fee Friday at Any Golf Course
500 pts: 18 hole Saturday, Sunday, or Holiday Green Fee at Poolesville,
Laytonsville, or Rattlewood Golf Courses
550 pts: 18-hole Saturday, Sunday, or Holiday Green Fee at Needwood or
600 pts: 18 hole Saturday, Sunday, or Holiday Green Fee at
Hampshire Greens, Falls Road, or Little Bennett Golf Courses
1,000 pts: - $100 Gift Card OR Members Package (Includes an 18-hole Green Fee anytime at any MCG course, Free cart fee, Free range balls for the day, Free dozen Titleist Balls, Free lunch, Free glove, and Free hat)
1,500 pts: - $150 Gift Card OR Weekday Foursome Green and Cart Fee
at any MCG golf course
2,000 pts: - $200 Gift Card OR Weekend Foursome Green and Cart Fee at
any MCG golf course
2,500 pts: - $250 Gift Card
3,000 pts: - $300 MCG Gift Card OR
Players Package (1 pair DryJoys Shoes, 1 Titleist Stand Golf Bag, Dozen ProV1)
5,000 pts: - $500 MCG Gift Card OR a set of Titleist AP2 Irons or Cobra S2 Irons (set of 8 irons in steel or graphite)