2010 MCG Loyalty Program – MCG is proud to announce its annual loyalty program for 2010. The program is based on the same program as the 2009 program with a modification to offer points and rewards for 9-hole rounds. The program is free and available to all golfers.
Loyalty members – will receive 1 point for 9-hole green fee rounds and 2 points for 18-hole green fee rounds
Loyalty members will receive a loyalty card which will identify them at each facility.
Terms and Conditions
- Loyalty Card and points are valid for the calendar year only.
- Loyalty Card must be presented at the time of the sale in order to earn points.
- Unused Loyalty points expire as of December 31, 2010
Simple Point System
- 1 (one) point will be awarded for each 9 hole green fee purchased.
- 2 (two) points will be awarded for each 18 hole green fee purchased
- League, Twilight, Member For a Day, Tournament and MCG Player Development program rounds will not earn points.
Rewards – Points can be used in any combination.
Points may be used for Greens Fees and Cart fee at any MCG facility.
6 points –Golf Cart (any course) OR 9 Hole Round at ANY course Monday – Friday OR 9-Hole Round at Needwood Executive, Northwest Inner Nine Saturday - Sunday OR 9 Hole round at Sligo Creek Saturday - Sunday after 12pm.
10 points –Monday – Thursday Green Fee at all MCG Course. Mandatory cart fees will be charged at Hampshire Green and Little Bennett.
16 Points – Friday, Saturday, Sunday Greens Fee at Needwood, Northwest, Poolesville, Laytonsville, and Rattlewood
20 Points –Friday, Saturday, Sunday Greens Fee at Little Bennett, Hampshire Greens, and Falls Road
- MCRA reserves the right to modify point system at any time without prior notice
- MCRA reserves the right to modify or cancel point awards at its sole discretion