We planned this transition for February because of the normal cold temperatures and relatively slow days. However, considering the recent weather patterns, we are busier than expected. The following is a summary of some of the key items regarding this transition.
- Current system will shut down as of close of business on Sunday February 5, 2012 - Go Giants:)
- New System will turn on Thursday February 9, 2012
- Monday - Wednesday - The golf courses will be open according to normal winter schedules. We will be operating the old fashioned way with paper and pens. Please note we will be accepting credit cards during this time.
- Online tee times are shut off and will become available on again on Friday February 10, 2012
- What do I do with my new player pass, frequent player pass, weekday or full membership cards? Once the new system is up and running please present your current card at the counter and they will convert it to a new card.
- I have a gift card which I have not used? Please present the gift card at the counter and you will be issued a new card with the correct balance.
- How do I make an online reservation? You will need to register as an online user the first time you use the new system. In the future, you will be able to simply enter you user name and password when booking a tee time.
- We realize there are always challenges when making a transition this large and we are asking for your patience while we get the system fully up and running. Please give us your feedback and input on how we can make the system better and please remember that our goal is to make your experience better.